Fast Auto Repair Alpharetta cares about the environment and is striving to be a leader in recycling shop fluids, materials and using low impact energy and spill prevention policies to prevent pollution.
In basic terms here is what we strive to do every day when conducting car repairs here in our Alpharetta car repair shop.
- Cleaning and Degreasing - The use of low-hazard, low-pollution solvents or water-based cleaners.
- Waste Fluids - Recycle and reuse fluids where ever possible. Dispose all waste products according to environmental standards.
- Housekeeping - Practice spill prevention, maintain barriers for shop floors. Educate employees in emergency spill activities.
- Energy Conservation - Save energy with efficient lighting, "green" office equipment, energy-efficient air conditioning, and other shop equipment.
- Water Conservation - Maintain plumbing, install low-water use fixtures, use of zero-landscaping and dry-floor clean-up procedures.
- Waste Reduction - Reduce paper use, recycle as many materials as possible, buy and use recycled products when practical.